THE BULLETINS | TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. RESPONSIBILITY OF CLIENT – That the Organizer shall provide the Performers with One secured dressing room – performers may keep their personal belongings, change costumes, as well as rest before, between, and after their performance.
2. REFRESHMENTS – Food and Drinks for Performers from the time of arrival for set-up until the end of the Event. Up to a maximum of 1 alcoholic beverage per musician.
3. PHOTOGRAPHY/VIDEOGRAPHY – That should the Organizer video/photography said live music at the event, they will provide a digital copy of said video/photography within a week after the performance to The Bulletins.
4. ENDORSEMENT – That the Performer shall not be required by the Organizer to endorse any product, person, political organization/party, and such likes during the performance;
5. SECURITY – It is agreed by both parties that both shall ensure the safety and security of the venue and that of the entire production team. Should an accident or any untoward incident happen that is within the control of the Organizer causing injury to any member of the Production Crew, the Organizer shall bear all reasonable expenses incurred arising from such event.
PAYMENT TERMS & SERVICE
1. The Organizer hereby agrees to pay 50% of the agreed payment for this event contract upon signing the music performance agreement. Payment can be by cash, cheque or e-transfer. The balance of the payment must be made no later than seven (7) days prior to the event date. The Organizer agrees that should The Bulletins not receive payments outlined above by the set dates, at the sole discretion of The Bulletins this contract may be terminated and the Organizer forfeits any grounds to dispute this contract. The Organizer understands that should The Bulletins not receive payment on time they are entitled to charge a 10% late payment surcharge.
2. The Organizer agrees that all additions required for the event, be that of equipment or duration of event, shall be paid in full prior to the event. All additions are subject to a ten percent (10%) service charge and subject to availability. This includes extension of the event outside of the times agreed upon in this event contract.
3. The Organizer agrees that the balance payable to The Bulletins shall not be reduced for any reason nor shall The Bulletins be required to perform beyond the latest hour agreed, on account of delays in commencing due to any person whom The Bulletins has no control over.
4. The Organizer acknowledges that The Bulletins requires time for set-up in which they have complete control of the venue and staging area. Access to the venue and staging area must be provided as per the agreement. The Organizer accept full responsibility for all associated costs with The Bulletins in terms of equipment and services provided by the venue.
5. The Organizer understands that the obligation of The Bulletins and their employees to perform the services provided herein are subject to their proven detention by sickness, injury, accidents, epidemics, transportation, Acts of God and any other legitimate condition beyond the control of The Bulletins.
6. The Organizer understands that they are responsible for any and all damages that may be caused by any persons (invited or uninvited) attending this function including damages to the premises where the function is taking place and/or equipment being used by The Bulletins.
7. The Organizer understands that the deposit paid to The Bulletins is not refundable under any circumstances.
8. Should the venue or date of event be changed, the Organizer is required to notify The Bulletins at least 7 days prior to the event date. This quote is subject to additions based on the venue or date of event changes. The Organizer agrees to pay for the cost of additions.
9. There will be no obligation or liability on the part of The Bulletins for consequential damages arising from the use of the product or service or any indirect damages with respect to loss of property, life, revenue, costs of removal, installation or re- installation.
10. This quotation may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying of this quotation or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized. If you receive this quotation in error, please advise The Bulletins immediately.
This contract may not be amended in any way except in writing.
SUBJECT TO CHANGE.